Amount: 2 oz.
May Help With: Heart Disease, Cancer, Diabetes, Herpes, Bacterial/Viral Infection, Oral Disease, Inflammation, High Blood Pressure
The soursop plant is well known for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antidiabetic, cardioprotective, and anti-parasitic properties. The best way to consume the plant is by steeping the leaves in boiling water to make a tea.
- Once received in the mail, be sure to store the soursop leaves in a dry, dark place. Do not refrigerate or use plastic sandwich bags or they could turn stale and moldy.
- Use 2-3 leaves for one to two cups of tea.
- Heat 1-2 cups of water in a kettle or over medium heat in a saucepan.
- Gently clean leaves under running water to remove any dirt or debris.
- Add the leaves to the boiling water.
- Let simmer for at least 10 minutes.
- Strain the leaves before serving.
- Serve hot/warm or cold.
NOTE: The statements made regarding this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your physician before implementing any new dietary supplements, especially if you have a preexisting medical condition or if you are taking any prescribed medications. This product is not intended to substitute other means of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing disease.