Purple Wildcraft Sea Moss
Amount: 16 oz.
Origin: St. Lucia
May Help With: Cold, Flu, Inflammation, Bacterial/Viral Infection, Asthma, Mucus Buildup, Dermatitis, Eczema, Poor Thyroid Health
This natural superfood contains compounds which act as antimicrobial and antiviral agents. In doing so, it boosts immunity and removes infections from the body. It also detoxifies the body of carcinogens, heavy metals, and pollutants. It also inhibits the growth of pathogenic viruses, yeast and bacteria. It decreases mucus in your lungs while giving you the ultimate boost of energy and it increases collagen while hydrating your skin.
- Completely submerge the sea moss into a stainless steel or glass bowl of water.
- Squeeze 1-2 key limes into the bowl of water.
- Thoroughly clean the sea moss by removing all algae, sand, sea shells, and debris.
- Drain out all water from the bowl and make sure that all debris is removed from the sea moss.
- Completely submerge sea moss in spring water for up to 24 hours, allowing the sea moss to expand.
- Blend the sea moss to desired consistency. While blending, continue to add spring water as needed.
NOTE: The statements made regarding this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your physician before implementing any new dietary supplements, especially if you have a preexisting medical condition or if you are taking any prescribed medications. This product is not intended to substitute other means of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing disease.
Sea moss has become part of my daily routine I feel so sluggish when I do not have any for the day. I tell everyone about this great find!